Certified Teacher in Another U.S. State or Territory

You are ready to apply for a Florida Professional Certificate if you hold a valid standard certificate issued by another U.S. state or territory. Florida has two reciprocity routes for certified teachers and administrators to qualify for our Professional Certificate.

Click here to learn how to take the next steps to receive your Florida Professional Certificate.